Just yesterday we saw the Battlefield 4 beta out to the public and like any online multi-player game you will see bugs and of course some issues with it. DICE is not shy to show off its issues in fact Dice already found the bugs and posted then on there forum to let the people know about them. Now here are the list of issues.
- Player stats in Battledash may not match the stats displayed on Battlelog.
- You may experience an 8 seconds non-interactive pause, when leaving a Multiplayer session or after pressing Start when booting the game.
- You may be floating if you jump on the bollards.
- Cruise Missiles may not destroy any vehicle dropped by Vehicle Drop.
- The requirements for unlock criteria may not be displayed.
- Two flag icons may appear overlapping on each other at each flag point.
- The first attachment of any weapon that is not unlocked, will be the only attachment shown for the first unlocked weapon.
- When you choose to quit during the EOR, you may be able to see “underworld” for 1 second.
- The camera transition before the EOR screen is under water.
- If you destroy an enemy tank near the Flag A, it may trigger the map’s Mini-Levolution event.
- If you quit from the XMB™ menu after the “Press Start” screen, you may experience a forced shutdown.
- The background screen for the losing team during EOR, is placed “under the game world” for Domination and Obliteration game modes.
- The Hit Indicator is not present when shooting at enemies.
- The EOD Bot can’t arm or disarm MCOMs on Rush mode.
- If you disconnect and reconnect your Ethernet cable while playing, the Game may remain in an endless loading loop.
- You may not be able to perform a knife takedown on an enemy using the TAW Launcher.
- If you sign out from PSN while loading into a MultiPlayer server, you may experience an infinite loading screen.
- In the Soldier Progression menu, you may be able to see upcoming vehicle unlocks that will not be available in the Beta.
- You may be able to see several Medals, Ribbons, and Dog Tags in the “My Soldier” menu.
PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
- If you’re disconnected from the EA Servers, the Main Menu tiles remains fixed in the front end.
- We have received reports of Freezes and Crashes affecting the BF4 Beta client. Our team is currently investigating this matter and we will update you here as soon as we know more.
- If you are affected by a Freeze or a Crash upon joining a game, and the error message “BF4 Beta has stopped working” appears, please make sure your Windows is fully updated and your Graphic card is running on its latest driver. Alternatively, some players using GeForce drivers were able to fix this by downgrading their driver to an earlier version.
- We received report of unusually low performances, and are currently looking into that as well.
- Please note that the Battlefield 4 Beta does not support Win32 and 32 Bit operating systems.
- Video settings may not be saved after rebooting the game.
- The tooltip “E” to enter the Venom is visible at a 400 meter distance.
For more news and updates about Xbox one be sure to follow us at twitter Follow @myxboblog